Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bolognaise sauce with veggies and quinoa + garlic tempeh salad

 
Started back at college this week and am having to fend for myself for all my meals. Which is hard because I don't want to buy heaps of ingredients when I'm only going to be here for a month. So I'm pretty much sticking with packet bases and adding veggies and meat etc. Earlier in the week I had some honey, garlic, soy stirfry sauce from a packet with heaps of veggies and had it with brown rice one night and quinoa the other. Also had some Leggo's semi-dried tomato, basil and parmesan pasta sauce. Had it with veggies and wholemeal pasta yesterday and today had it with some beef mince, spinach, baby bella mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and quinoa + lots of chilli flakes (see above). Yummy enough!

Lunches have been quinoa+flaxseed wholegrain bread with wholegrain mustard, spreadable goats cheese, baby spinach, sliced tomato and smoked salmon.

Lunch from the weekend. Baby spinach, roast pumpkin, sauteed tasty tempeh with garlic and feta cheese + italian balsamic dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment